Thank you for renewing your membership with CAMRO! With multiple threats to your mineral rights and the oil and gas industry in Colorado, it is critical to have someone advocating at the Capitol on your behalf. CAMRO is the only organization exclusively representing mineral and royalty owners in the state of Colorado, and your membership allows us to do this.
Steps to renew:
1. Log in using the log in button near the top.
**You need to be logged in to renew! If you do not know your log in and cannot locate it, please contact us and we are happy to assist!**
2. Once you log in, you will see your name appear where the log in button was, CLICK ON YOUR NAME.
3. You will the be directed to your profile.
4. On your profile, the first page should be an invoice. Click the "pay" button.
5. Follow the steps to pay, and this will renew your membership!
If you have any questions regarding renewal you may call Madeline (720)-722-1623, or call Debra (719)-661-7614. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org. OR you may mail a check to 7675 W. 14th Ave STE 106 Lakewood, CO 80214.